Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I will be watching you...

e não serei a única.

I Did Not Die
Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
I am not there;
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there.
I did not die.

(Melinda Sue Pacho)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olá Maria!!

Queria aproveitar este teu espaço literario para te desejar um feliz Natal e que estes dias sejam de boa disposição e alegria para ti! ;)

Bjs
José Levy Aires!

Anonymous said...

O blog fechou? Desististe ou apenas não encontras mais motivação?

Bjs

Anonymous said...

mary, esse poema é de onde? eu já ouvi, tou a imaginar um actor qq a dizer: "I did not die..." hummm... me ajuda !

Todos Pela Casa dos Rapazes said...

leoa porque é que deixaste de escrever?

Ricardo Tomé said...

bonito maria. de "apetite", como diziam nos maias!

J.B. said...

Já dizia o françês...LOL Voltei à vida dos blogs!
Beijinhos